Special Dates to Remember: Season 3 (2020-2021)
- November 22nd - Winter Registration Opens
- Dec. 6th - Winter Session start date (10 week session)
- Feb. 14th - Winter Session end date
- NO CLASSES: Sunday, Dec. 27 or Sunday, Jan 3rd
Competitive Dates: **Teams are full**
- TRYOUTS for the 2020-2021 Season: August/Sept 2020
- Competitive Showcase: Sunday, Dec. 20th
- Competition Dates: TBD
** See COVID-19 UPDATES below! **
We have approval to run both competitive and recreational cheerleading programs for Season 3 at GBCA!
- Recreational Programs re-started in September 2020
- Competitive Team placements went out in August and training has begun for the 2020-2021 season
RECREATIONAL CHEER: Priority spots will be given to athletes who had their session cut short due to COVID-19. Those that were previously registered for the Spring Rec. session of 2020 have the option to join another full 10-week session at no additional cost for the 2020-2021 season (Fall, Winter, or Spring session). Please e-mail us to confirm your make-up session: firstname.lastname@example.org
COMPETITIVE CHEER: training has resumed with limitations. Building/stunting skills are still not allowed as of July 2020 in Ontario. We hope Ontario regulations will be reviewed and changed to accommodate such an important skill in our sport. We will update as we learn more.
** If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via e-mail below **